Associates will benefit from being part of OVADA’s growing network of artists, arts professionals and supporters of contemporary art.
Benefits of becoming an Associate
Associates pay an annual subscription of £25 (£15 reduced rate for students) and are entitled to:
- Priority bookings and discounts for OVADA events and workshops, including our Life Drawing Classes and Experimental Drawing Classes.
- Invitations to Private Views and Associate social events.
- A listing on OVADA’s Associates webpage which can include an Artist’s Statement/Biography (250 words max), up to 6 photos, a link to your website, contact details and a downloadable CV (PDF only).
- Access to exclusive exhibition opportunities including the opportunity to submit work to the bi-annual OVADA ‘Open’ with no submission fee!
- Promotion via OVADA’s dedicated Associate Twitter account
- Regular Associates e-newsletters
- Special offers and discounts on purchases and services at selected outlets.
- A free Festival Pass for VIDEOVADA worth £15!
Associate fees can be paid by PayPal, cheque or cash (in person at OVADA).
OVADA Associates can take advantage of generous discounts and special offers from our Associated Partners:
Pay as you go, 24/7 car and van hire
Discounted membership £39.50 (normally £59.50)
10% discount on purchases over £10.00
10% discount on items in the shop
(Excludes theatre tickets)
Up to 20% discount on training courses
20% discount on Scanning and Printing
Discounted rates on custom-made furniture and display solutions for artists by Diane Prayle
Please present a valid Associate Card to claim discount/offer. All offers are subject to change without notice.