- Abingdon & Witney College Workshop In November 2012, OVADA hosted a two day workshop with Art and Design Foundation students at Abingdon & Witney College. The students made site-specific artwork with found materials in response to the semi-industrial warehouse.
- OVADA Warehouse opening October 2012 marked the official opening of OVADA’s new warehouse. With special thanks to all those who have supported us along the way! PHOTOS: Adrian Arbib ARTWORK: ‘YES’ – Ildiko Buckley and Jane Palmer.
- OCVC Workshop In October 2012, OVADA hosted a one day workshop with Art and Design Foundation students from Oxford & Cherwell Valley College. The students made site-specific artwork with found materials in response to the semi-industrial warehouse.
- Anya Liftig : Produce / Procreate Performed at the first open event at the OVADA Warehouse in January 2012. ” I want the viewer to challenge their assumptions about what is comfortable, what is right, and what is supposed to make sense. These actions mostly originate from desires I had as a child, but could not be expressed until now. My artistic ...
- Archive Events (2005 – 2012) Please visit our former website for information about past projects from 2005 – 2012.