Stammtisch events are free and take place on the last Thursday of the month at Port Mahon in St Clements Oxford. The events include creative activities, games, performances and discussions that form a series of regular get-togethers for people with an interest in contemporary art. A collective of artists and organisations including Klick, CARU, Playground and OVADA run the events collaboratively. If you are interested in organising a future Stammtisch event refer to the Contact Us page on this website
Venue: Port Mahon
FaceBook: Stammtisch Art Meet
- Stammtisch – Thursday 30 June 2016 Join us from 8.00 pm at Joe Perks and Co. on St Clements in Oxford, for the usual Stammtisch Art Meet! This is a free event – just turn up!
- Stammtisch – Thursday 26 May 2016 Join us from 8.00 pm at Joe Perks and Co. on St Clements in Oxford, for the usual Stammtisch meet-up and ‘Make an Arts Manifest!’ Work individually to consider important questions such as ‘who is art for?’ and ‘how is art made?’ before coming together to combine answers into a collective manifesto. This is a free event – ...
- Stammtisch – Thursday 28 April 2016 Join us at 8.00 pm at Joe Perks and Co. on St Clements in Oxford, for the usual Stammtisch meet-up and contribute to the first ever round of the Commission Games. Step into the shoes of an art commissioner, and work as a group to plan a piece of work in an hour. This is a free event – just ...
- Stammtisch – Thursday 31 March 2016 The Launch event for the OVADA sketch/notebook project, ‘A Little Bit Of…‘ – an ongoing archive project created to catalogue a brief look into the working practices of various artists, designers and other creative professionals in the UK and abroad Join us at 8.00 pm at Joe Perks and Co on St Clements in Oxford, for ...
- February Stammtisch 2016 Thursday 25 February 2016 After the sucess of the January Stammtisch, join us for an social evening of Art based fun at Joe Perks on St Clements in Oxford, meet early from 7.00, main event at 8.00. With Drinks promotions and a chance to meet up with interesting people. Free event