Stammtisch events are free and take place on the last Thursday of the month at Port Mahon in St Clements Oxford. The events include creative activities, games, performances and discussions that form a series of regular get-togethers for people with an interest in contemporary art. A collective of artists and organisations including Klick, CARU, Playground and OVADA run the events collaboratively. If you are interested in organising a future Stammtisch event refer to the Contact Us page on this website
Venue: Port Mahon
FaceBook: Stammtisch Art Meet
- February Stammtisch 2016 Thursday 25 February 2016 After the sucess of the January Stammtisch, join us for an social evening of Art based fun at Joe Perks on St Clements in Oxford, meet early from 7.00, main event at 8.00. With Drinks promotions and a chance to meet up with interesting people. Free event
- All New Stammtisch – Thursday 28 January 2016 All New for 2016; Stammtisch regular Art Meet on the last Thursday of the month is to commence at a new venue, Joe Perks & Co on St Clements in Oxford, on Thursday 28 January. Turn up at 8.00pm for a Free and entertaining evening for anyone with an interest however strong in Contemporary Art. A collective of artists ...
- Stammtisch – Thursday 25 June 2015 The award-winning video journalist and campaign filmmaker, Zoe Broughton, has spent more than 20 years putting herself on the frontline – going undercover at an animal-testing lab, being chased by police while filming on a high-speed motor boat and dodging landmines in Burma! Zoe presents an illustrated talk about her work for June’s Stammtisch as part ...
- Stammtisch – Thursday 30 April 2015 Stammtisch returns with discussions and presentations from final year Fine Art students from Oxford Brookes University. The graduating artists will talk about their practice and forthcoming Degree Show, which will be held at Headington Campus from 16 – 22 May 2015. Join us from 8pm at OVADA.
- Stammtisch – Thursday 30 October 2014 Pumpkin Fest! To coincide with the first ever Oxford Pumpkin Festival, OVADA is proud to host a PUMPKIN CARVING EXTRAVAGANZA for this month’s Stammtisch! Wrap up warm and join us at the warehouse to help create a giant PUMPKIN CHANDELIER! Expect delicious soup, drinks and creative pumpkin carving! Feel free to bring pumpkins, squashes, marrows and turnips to add to ...