OVADA is committed to the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors. To ensure that the safety and security of everyone is prioritised, we are implementing changes throughout OVADA. All processes will be continually reviewed and adapted according to government safety directives to ensure peace of mind.
1. During exhibitions routes will be marked with signage on the floor.
2. We are offering time slots for previews to limit capacity and interaction.
3. We encourage social distancing among visitors.
4. The entrance and exit to the space will be separated by a barrier.
5. There will be social distancing marked spaces outside the entrance to OVADA to help people queuing for a time slot.
NB: For previews, please only arrive just before your booked time slot
1. The number of visitors within OVADA will be limited to no more than 20 at anyone time.
2. There will be a thermal scanners at the entrance. Should your temperature be identified as too high (above 37.3C), we will regrettably have to deny entry into OVADA to avoid risk of transmission.*
3. We have increased the frequency of cleaning at OVADA.
4. Anti-viral products and hand sanitiser dispensers will be stationed throughout OVADA.
*No personally identifiable information is captured or recorded by the thermal scanner.
1. Facemasks will be required within OVADA whilst attending a preview or exhibition
2. Visitors will be encouraged to use hand sanitiser upon entering OVADA.
To keep up to date with our programme of activities and exhibitions, please join us online by signing up for our newsletters; visiting our website; and following us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
In the meantime, stay healthy, we look forward to seeing you soon!