We are absolutely delighted to welcome visitors back to OVADA on Friday 21 May 2021 onwards. To ensure that the safety and wellbeing of all building users is prioritised, we are implementing some essential changes. All processes will be continually reviewed and adapted according to Government safety directives to ensure that our building remains Covid Secure. It is vitally important that all visitors to OVADA follow the Visitor Health and Safety guidelines below:
1. Check our latest opening hours prior to visiting as they may be subject to change at short notice.
2. Do not visit OVADA if you or your household are self-isolating or have any symptoms of Coronavirus, however mild.
3. Visitors must not enter the building in groups larger than 6 people (or two households). You should stay 2 metres apart from and avoid face to face contact with anyone who is not in your household or support bubble, including OVADA’s Invigilators.
4. Wear a face covering before entering and at all times when inside OVADA, unless you are medically exempt. We have a limited amount of disposable masks available to visitors in return for a small donation but strongly advise you to bring your own face covering.
5. Upon entry you and all other members of your group (aged 16 or over) should ‘check-in’ to OVADA using the NHS Covid-19 App or sign-in with your name and contact number on the sheet provided. Visitor records are kept for 21 days (after which they will be destroyed) and data will be provided to ‘NHS Test and Trace’ if requested, in line with GDPR.
6. Hand sanitiser dispensers are stationed throughout OVADA and visitors are asked to sanitise their hands upon entering the building.
7. Please follow instructions from the Invigilators and displayed signage – for example, during exhibitions routes may be marked with directional arrows on the floor.
8. The number of visitors within OVADA at any one time will be limited and measures, including a queueing system, will be implemented to adjust crowd density if needed.
9. We have increased the frequency of cleaning at OVADA and the main space will be ventilated during exhibitions.
10. We respectfully remind visitors accompanied by children that they are responsible for supervising them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
We thank you for your cooperation. Following these guidelines will ensure that all visitors will be able to safely enjoy their time at OVADA. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, especially if you require any adjustments to be made during your visit.
To keep up to date with our programme of activities and exhibitions, please join us online by signing up for our newsletters; visiting our website; and following us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
In the meantime, take care and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Latest update: 12 May 2021