3 April at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Do you need support keeping your WordPress website up to date? Are you struggling to understand how to use social media effectively? Or do you want tips to help with search engine optimisation?
Katie Taylor is offering 1 to 1 digital media support each month, as bookable 1-hour slots.
Within a 1 hour slot you could:
- Make up to approximately 10 minor updates or 1x new WordPress functionality whilst learning how to do it yourself.
- Get up and running with a social media channel – Twitter, Facebook page, Instagram.
- Get help with understanding how to resize images for web.
- Get help and support to use social media as a business marketing tool and how this differs from a personal account.
- Book all three slots and you could have the beginnings of a basic new website. *
Each session is tailored to your individual needs, when making your booking, please send details of how you intend to use the session and what support you are looking to receive. Email – email@example.com
Tutor: Katie Taylor has over 10 years’ experience of working as a freelance web designer and social media marketing manager, she is also a practicing artist.
*additional costs for domain and hosting will apply
Please note: this workshop is due to be held in our first floor learning space, accessed via stairs only. If this would prevent you from attending, please contact us in advance so that we can discuss individual requirements