- This event has passed.
PhotoOxford – Open Call Exhibition
16 October 2020 at 10:00 am - 16 November 2020 at 4:00 pm BST
40 images from our Open Call competition, selected by our panel of experts and by public vote on Photocrowd, exploring the theme ‘Women & Photography: Ways of Seeing & Being Seen.’
Our panel of experts are:
- Dr Lena Fritsch, Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art at Ashmolean Museum, University of Oxford;
- Katy Barron, Photography Curator and Senior Director, Michael Hoppen Gallery;
- Cornelia Parker acclaimed British artist;
- Taous Dahmani, PhD Fellow,
- The Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Paris;
- Alan Capel, Head of Content,
- Alamy stock photography agency;
- Sian Davey, Fine Art Photographer and Humanist Psychotherapist.
The exhibition is now closed to the public due to the national lock down but is still available to view in our virtual gallery space here: https://www.ovada.org.uk/photo-oxford-virtual-exhibition/