We are still able to offer 1 to 1 digital support sessions, for your website or social media. These can be offered via Google Hangouts*.
It will be possible support you to build a new website or simply to talk though any issues you may have:
- Build a new WordPress website with 2-3 slots.
- Support your understanding of social media
- Search engine optimisation – increase your ranking in google searches
You will need a google account, a laptop, computer or smartphone, with a webcam or at least a microphone.
After you sign up, we will email you with a google hangouts link. At the allocation time you simply click the link to join.
*easy-to-join video calls that mean you can meet face to face.
1 to 1 digital media support each month, as bookable 1-hour slots.
Within a 1 hour slot you could:
- Make up to approximately 10 minor updates or 1x new WordPress functionality whilst learning how to do it yourself.
- Get up and running with a social media channel – Twitter, Facebook page, Instagram.
- Get help with understanding how to resize images for web.
- Get help and support to use social media as a business marketing tool and how this differs from a personal account.
- Book all three slots and you could have the beginnings of a basic new website.
*The Digital Clinic usually takes place on the first Friday or Sunday of the month (alternating between the two). Please be aware that this month we have had to reschedule the date to the 10th April.