Join artist and facilitator Lisa Bates for this one – day workshop dedicated to exploring your creativity. This experimental workshop offers time and space for play, along with ideas to find inspiration, whether you’re an established artist or cautious creative. This workshop is open to all; previous experience is not required.
Materials required to take part in this course:
For all exercises and activities, participants can choose to work in whatever medium they wish. With that in mind, please bring along your own basic materials.
Lunch break facilities:
We have basic kitchen facilities with cups, plates, kettle, water, and complimentary coffee, teabags, and milk available. There is a shop and café within a ten minute walk from OVADA but we do have a fridge available that you are welcome to store your lunch in if you so wish.
Important things to note before booking:
- Due to structural challenges with our building, classes are normally held in our first floor education room, which unfortunately, is currently accessible via stairs only. If this would prevent you from attending, please contact us via email@example.com, in advance, so that we can discuss individual requirements and we will do our best to accommodate.
- This course requires minimum bookings to run. Should the course become unviable, participants will be notified 2 days before start time and bookings refunded.
- If, for any reason, due to Covid, we are unable to run this course in person, we will try our best to continue to deliver the course using an online format.
- OVADA will continue to advocate and practice Covid – safety measures including social distancing, mask wearing and sanitising as appropriate.
- We use Google Documents to facilitate some of this course’s content, therefore you will need a Gmail account in order to take part. If you already have a Gmail account, please provide this email address when booking. If not, it is free and really straightforward to set up a Gmail email account.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or credit for courses that go ahead so please make sure you can take part before booking.