Associates will benefit from being part of OVADA’s growing network of artists, arts professionals and supporters of contemporary art.
Benefits of becoming an Associate
Associates pay an annual subscription of £25 (£15 reduced rate for students) and are entitled to:
- Priority bookings and discounts for OVADA events and workshops, including our Life Drawing Classes and Experimental Drawing Classes.
- Invitations to Private Views and Associate social events.
- A listing on OVADA’s Associates webpage which can include an Artist’s Statement/Biography, up to 6 photos and a link to your website/social media accounts.
- Access to exclusive exhibition opportunities including the biannual OVADA ‘Open’ with no submission fee!
- Promotion via OVADA’s dedicated Associate Twitter account.
- Regular Associates e-newsletters.
- Special offers and discounts on purchases and services at selected outlets.
Associate fees can be paid by PayPal, cheque or cash (in person at OVADA).
Please note, for the first time since we formed OVADA Associates in 2012, we are increasing the annual fee. In September 2019 the new rates will be £30 (£20 reduced rate) per year. Existing Associates will be informed of the change upon renewal.
OVADA Associates can take advantage of generous discounts and special offers from our Associate Partners:
Pay as you go, 24/7 car and van hire
Discounted membership £39.50 (normally £59.50)
10% discount on purchases over £10.00
10% discount on items in the shop
(Excludes theatre tickets)
Up to 20% discount on training courses
20% discount on Scanning and Printing
Discounted rates on custom-made furniture and display solutions for artists by Diane Prayle
Please present a valid Associate Card to claim discount/offer. All offers are subject to change without notice.